Audio engineers! Here’s chance to win an exclusive spot working alongside Australia’s best engineers at the new 301 Academy.
TheMusic are giving away a chance to win an exclusive spot at the inaugural 301 Academy. Positioned as Australia’s only finishing course for audio engineers, this 5 week long recording studio experience is valued at $5,500 and includes studio sessions, workshops, VIP music industry events, industry consults and additional recording sessions at Australia’s leading recording studio.
Working alongside the real Studios 301 engineering team featuring Australian music industry heavyweights such as Grammy Nominated 301 Engineer Simon Cohen (Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Starley, Thelma Plum, Thundamentals), a small group of only 12 participants will follow an end-to-end lifecycle of a real project including pre-production, recording, mixing, mastering and music business workshops.
To be eligible you must have an advanced understanding of audio engineering or equivalent audio engineering qualification.
The inaugural 301 Academy course will take place starting Monday August 19th. The program is made up of nights and weekends of real recording sessions, ideal for participants working or studying.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is one spot in the inaugural 301 Academy 5 week course, starting on Monday 19th August 2019 valued at $5,000 + GST
- The winner will be selected by Studios 301 and announced on Monday, 5 August 2019
- The winner will be announced on Studios 301 and theMusic.com.au social accounts and on studios301.com
- Studios 301 will contact the winner via phone/email
- No cash equivalent or alternative will be provided for the winner. The course is not transferable.