UPDATE: 27. August 2021
- Face masks are mandatory in indoor spaces
- there’s a strict capacity limit of 1 person per 4m2 including staff
- Provide a negative COVID test 24-48 hrs prior to their session
- Clients may be refused if they reside in affected LGA’s
- If they do reside in an affected LGA, as per Sat 28 August the client must obtain a travel permit stating their authorised worker status. Please note this is the responsibility of the client if 301 management has allowed the session to go ahead
- Sign off acknowledging 301 terms and conditions and the guidelines of site
Studios 301 are strictly following the lead of public health experts, specifically the Australian Government guidelines to ensure our processes and policies align with the evolving situation on a daily basis.
It is a pre-booking requirement and condition of entry to the facility that all attendees read and acknowledge the following guidelines to help us help you stay safe.
PLEASE NOTE: Studios 301 staff reserves the right to stop any session at any time if the guidelines are not followed.
Studios 301 guidelines and social distancing acknowledgement
To protect our clients and staff, and prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented the following procedures:
- Please do not attend the studio if you are feeling unwell. All clients must certify in advance that all attendees are healthy as far as they know prior to entering the building.
- Where possible please don’t travel by public transport. Check current travel advice.
- Attendees must remain 1.5 meters apart in line with social distancing measures. This extends to all common areas in the Studios 301 facility.
- All attendees are encouraged to bring and use their own PPE
- Studios 301 staff are wearing PPE in session in line with government regulations
- Each studio will have a strict capacity limited in line with government recommendations (1x person per 4sqm including staff).
- We request you reduce crew size as much as possible to adhere to maximum capacities
- All attendees are required to clean their hands on arrival and to use hand sanitiser and cleaning products provided throughout their stay.
- Increased 301 staffing will be mandatory for larger sessions
- We ask for your help and assistance in regard to testing, tracking and tracing as and when the various government initiatives become widely available
In addition, our commitment to you is to deliver a safe and secure working and creative environment which goes beyond the latest government guidelines:
- A deep clean on all surfaces and equipment will be carried out pre and post usage including sterilisation where appropriate.
- This will include compulsory microphone and equipment cleaning before and after each session, increasing the frequency of our cleans, special attention on high touch areas and additional hygiene techniques for our staff and engineers
- We will continue to regularly sanitise all common areas and surfaces and enforce strict handwashing, hygiene and social distancing practices amongst staff
- Increased signage around the building as cues to continue to focus on preventative measures