As a remixer, producer, songwriter and artist, Chris Arnott’s tracks have been in constant rotation on the ARIA Club charts throughout the last decade. (Gaining a monumental 2 x Aria Club #1’s, 24 x Aria Club top 10’s and 14 x Aria Club top 20’s in the last few years alone.)
Releasing music alongside labels such as Ministry Of Sound, EMI, Sony, Universal Music, Armada, Spinnin’ Records, Dim Mak, Ultra Music, One Love, Vicious, and Toolroom, he continues to redefine his place as one of Australia’s most formidable electronic producers and songwriters. On top of an already stacked number of his own original projects (Death Ray Shake, Friendless, Sister Peach), Chris has worked with an impressive array of artists which include The Potbelleez, Kilter, Tiësto, Paces, Timmy Trumpet, Tommy Trash, Scribe, Savage, Ricky Lee, and Bombs Away.
In this intimate masterclass, Chris will cover how he approaches each project whether it be remixing, production, or songwriting to get a standout result in as little as one session. From start to finish, Chris will deconstruct a track and show you the building blocks of what makes a #1 club track.
The Masterclass will include:
- Starting a song from an empty project, through development and building ideas into full production
- Sound and production choices and techniques
- How to get the most out of your time in the studio. Working with time restraints and getting a maximum result in one session
- Working with acapellas and the approach when remixing other artists
- Collaborating with other producers and artists, and navigating through A&Rs and labels
- Chris will be using Abelton and Logic Pro in this masterclass (and red wine)
- Date: Saturday 13th April
- Time: 11am (4 hours with break)
- Price: $130
- Location: Studios 301
3 Ellis Ave, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
For travel information on how to get here, please click here.