We’re proud to welcome the Levels 2019 Masterclasses to Studios 301 on May 18th 2019. Formerly known as Women in Electronic Music, the day will showcase the best talent in electronic music in a series of classes for women, non-binary and trans folk!
Tickets are $35 per class and the applications are open until midnight, 10th May 2019.
Visit http://www.musicnsw.com/application-form-levels-2019-masterclasses/ for more information and to apply:
This year’s classes include:
- Intro to Ableton Live with Sparrows
- Producing & Songwriting on Ableton Live with Milan Ring
- Demystifying the Decks: DJing 101 with Carolina Gasolina
- Mix It Up: Intermediate DJing with Merph (Nectar)
- Hardware with Rebel Yell
- Setting Your Foundations with Mookhi
- The Art of Audio: Mixing and other engineering concepts with Antonia Gauci
- One-on-one Audio Engineering Workshops with Georgia Collins and Antonia Gauci