Studios 301 is very excited to be able to extend an exclusive $5,000 scholarship for APRA AMCOS members under 25 years old towards tuition fees for Abbey Road Institute Sydney’s Advanced Diploma of Music Course (Qualification Code CUA60520) starting July 18th 2022.
Abbey Road Institute Sydney’s direct collaboration and colocation with Studios 301 makes our one-year advanced diploma the only industry-based training course where students can learn in the iconic Studios 301 facilities with Producers and Engineers working in those facilities and the latest innovations including Dolby Atmos. Students join the Studios 301 community and are immersed in the actual music industry from day one.
Why study with Abbey Road Institute Sydney (RTO ID 41377)?
- Our Advanced Diploma of Music is a 1-year fast-paced and hands-on engineering and music production course designed by engineers at the world-famous Abbey Road Studios in London and conducted in colocation with the premiere recording studios in Australia – Studios 301
- Learn in the industry, not about the industry. In Sydney, Abbey Road Institute operates in direct collaboration and colocation with Studios 301. All practical work is done at Studios 301 with industry engineers and producers working in tier 1 commercial studios
- Practical hands-on lessons throughout the course, allowing you to develop a broad range of skills covering industry-standard software including Pro-Tools, Ableton Live & Logic Pro
- Attend the Global Graduation at the world-famous Abbey Road Studios in London
- Join the Studios 301 community and build your own industry network through access to all Studios 301 events, short courses, masterclasses and exclusive discounts on services and studios
Terms and conditions
- This APRA member offer is towards tuition fees only.
- Applicants need to submit a successful application via the Abbey Road Institute Sydney website subject to the Abbey Road Institute’s full terms and conditions
To find out more about this offer, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.