The Studios 301 team continue to run full steam ahead at our Wharf and Castlereagh premises whilst the new Ellis Ave facility is being constructed. The construction itself is close to 70% complete and on track for the grand opening at the end of the year.
- Simon Cohen recently mixed The Voice winners single “Count on me” for Judah Kelly. He’s also been working with Sydney based minimal soul band MOVEMENT on their forth-coming debut album.
- Whilst in Australia on the “I Love The 90’s” tour Young MC dropped by the Wharf Studios to prepare for his set with our engineer Owen Butcher. (pictured above)
- Most recently Ke$ha released her brand new “Praying” which was worked on at our Studios with Antonia Gauci engineering and Dave Taylor assisting. Read the Music Network article here.
- Antonia also released her second single under the moniker Leftenent called “We can do better”. Co-produced and mixed by Jack Prest.
- Dan Frizza engineered Alfie Arcuri’s single “If they only knew”.
- Tim Carr unleashed a project that he was knee deep in at his space at 301 through 2016. The Yung tZar “Rap Clothes”
- Leon Zervos has been busy mastering for the likes of Jess Mauboy, Cold Chisel, The Jungle Giants, Pete Murray, Bernard Fanning, The Belligerents and Amy Shark.
- Midnight Oil’s highly anticipated retrospective box sets were released in May; the culmination of many years of mastering & remastering by Steve Smart. Steve also mastered music for Lisa Mitchell, Meg Mac, Pierce Brothers, Cub Sport, and Dean Lewis.
- Andrew Edgson worked on tracks for The Kite String Tangle, Tia Gostelow, Xavier Dunn, A.D.K.O.B, WALLACE and
- Ben Feggans mastered releases for Dappled Cities, Slum Sociable, High-Tails, Rapaport, San Mei and Suburban Dark.