Just under a week to go before Australia’s first Mastering Engineer’s panel takes place at Studios 301 hosted by Tony “Jack the Bear” Mantz and featuring Mastering Engineers Leon Zervos, Ben Feggans, William Bowden and Klaus “Heavyweight” Hill.
Expect a night of fascinating stories, insights into running your own studio business and lifting the lid off the so called “Black Art” of Mastering.
Here’s an opportunity where you can ask all you ever wanted to know about mastering and how we go about it, and also mingle with some of the most talented crew in the country at the panel event and BBQ provided.
The panel will cover:
- how to best set up a new studio business in the current economic climate
- best way(s) to take a new business to the next level and get momentum working back in your favour
- share the strategies that have allowed him to not only stay in business in a commercial facility, but thrive in it during a time where others are down sizing or getting out of the business all together
- the best way to get clients and maintain relationships in an ever-competitive market
- the myth of “work / life balance”.
- mixing and mastering technical approach and workflow practice(s)
- a few funny stories
- simple ways to better your mindset
- an open Q&A session
Date: 17. October 2019
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm + BBQ
Place: Studios 301, 3b Ellis Ave, Alexandria, 2015, NSW, AU