Studios & Mastering Highlights
- Decca classical recording artist Van Anh and Double Touch recorded and shot a music video in Studio 1 – engineered by Owen Butcher
- Fletcher Pilon (Australia’s Got Talent winner) – album recording with Tim Carr in Studio 2
- Lime Cordiale band recording in Studio 2 – engineered by Dave Hammer
- Kaurna Cronin album recording and mixing by Simon Cohen and Guy Gray
- King Princess – vocal recording in Studio 2
- MXXWLL -band recording in Studio 2 – engineered by Stefan Du Randtand Jack Garzonio
- Luxe Strings recording and shoot in Studio 1 – engineered by Owen Butcher
- Thomas Rhett – band recording in Studio 1 for the American Country Music Awards – engineered by Jack Prest
- APRA SongMakers songwriting camp over 3 days featuring our engineers/producers Chris Arnott, Stefan Du Randt, Jack Garzonio and Jesse Deskovic
- SUPER CRUEL – songwriting/production in Studio 8 – engineered by Jack Prest
- The Montreals – mixing by Tom Garnett
- Our tenants Glades just released a new album: “To Love You” recorded in Studio 1
Leon Zervos has been mastering new releases for GLADES, Mitch James (NZ), a live album for Vance Joy, JEFFE, Alison Wonderland (Remixes), Slum Sociable, ASTA, Stan Walker, Hugh Sheridan, Hillsong, Fergus James, Trent Bell and Benny Black.
Leons work was nominated for a stack of ARIA Awards this year. Works by Amy Shark, Esoterik, Adam Eckersley & Brooke McClymont, Jessica Mauboy.
Steve Smart has worked on music for Aydan, The Bennies, The Money War, Taj Ralph, GIVERNY, Estella Dawn, Not A Boys Name, Kyle Lionhart and the Turner Brown Band. Steve has also worked on the 2018 Vodafone Single of the Year Nominee: Mitch James – ’21’.
Ben Feggans has been working on music for Neon Cassettes, Suburban Dark EP, Eves Karydas remix, Yoste, MAS1A (Singapore).
Andrew Edgson has mastered releases for Little May, Jackie Brown Jnr., Elizabeth Hughes, Goodnight Japan, Lady King, Sam Perry, Gooch Palms, Los Leo and Feelds.
Harvey O’Sullivan has mastered tracks for Karise Eden, Edan Visser, St. Vincent de Paul Society compilation album, Aria Wood and Dean Lewis (Acoustic).
2018 Vodafone New Zealand Music Award Nomination
Vodafone Single of the Year: 21 by Mitch James
– Mastered by Steve Smart