Studio & Recording
Kicking off the financial year, we had international pop singer and TV personality and ⅓ of Destiny’s Child, Kelly Rowland locked out for 4 days in Studio 2. This was engineered by Tom Garnett and assisted by Jesse Deskovic.
- Emma Pask recorded a new album in Studio 1 with her Trio, engineered by Simon Cohen and assisted by Owen Butcher. Simon will go on to mix the full album.
- Andrew Farriss band recording in Studio 1, followed by several attended mixing sessions with Owen in Studio 3
- Sarah Thompson and SPIRAL ensemble recorded an EP in Studio 1 with small chamber ensemble, engineered by Owen Butcher
- Ambre Hammond recorded and filmed a project in Studio 1 with Simon Cohen
- Stefan engineered a children’s choir for Carriageworks’s ‘Solid Ground’ program, which encourages indigenous students to write and record music. We have also booked a mix and master for this project.
- Australia’s next hip-hop wizkid, The Kid Laroi spent 3 nights in Studio 3 with Tom Garnett for vocal tracking, on behalf of Sony.
- GLADES booked 2 days in Studio 2 to record tracks for a new album release. Assisted by Owen Butcher.
- Dan Mullins recorded a 12 piece string orchestra engineered by Owen Butcher for a Sony album produced by Chong Lim in Studio 1. The album will be mixed by Jack Prest and mastered by Leon Zervos.
- Simon Cohen has undertaken a 15 track full album mix for Warner Music’s artist ‘Thompson’, which will be mastered by Andrew Edgson
- Red Bull booked 2 days in Studio 2 for their “64 BARS” filming and rap vocal recording engineered by Jack Garzonio.
- The Royal Australian Navy Band booked a day in Studio 1 for full orchestra recording and a mix, engineered by Jack Prest and assisted by Jesse Deskovic.
- JBL x Touch Sensitive filmed a promo in Studio 1 for the upcoming SnowTunes music festival.
- Warner Music Australia hosted a listening event in Studio 1 for their new artist Hartley.
- Village Roadshow Pictures booked Studio 1 for 3 days to film a documentary on the life of Slim Dusty, due for release in 2020.
- Leon Zervos has worked on new releases for Illy, Jessica Mauboy, Kota Banks, Tuka, The Jungle Giants, Jess & Matt, Essie Holt, Death By Denim and The Voice finalists.
- Steve Smart has been mastering for Bad Dreems, Hollow Coves, Winterbourne, Moog, Slowly Slowly, Alt Fiction, Teen Jesus and the Jean Teasers, Julia Why?, Eagle Eye Jones, Leanne Tennant and Jack Gray.
- Andrew Edgson has been mastering for In Real Life, Thomston, Joe Mungovan, A.D.K.O.B, EGOISM, and a live Opera House set for Jónsi & Alex.
- Ben Feggans has worked on music for Mallrat, Keelan Mak, Love Deluxe, Maari, Luke Morris, Luboku and Zenith Moon.
- Harvey O’Sullivan mastered for Germein.
Recently filmed at Studios 301
THE GOODS – Let’s Roll feat. Touch Sensitive