Studio & Recording
August was headlined by legendary Australian rock band Cold Chisel locked out in our flagship space Studio 1 for 18 days to record a full album, produced by Kevin Shirley and assisted by Owen Butcher.
- Ricochet Songwriting Camp locked out 3 of our main recording spaces for an all-female/non-binary rap and hip-hop writing camp over the length of a week. The camp featured artists such as Mirrah, KLP, Coda Conduct, Janeva, imbi the girl, Erin Marshall, Zeadala. Other sponsors included Hilltop Hoods, Thundamentals, Urthboy, Hermitude, KLP, Elefant Traks, Dew Process, Native Tongue, Warner Music, Nando’s, Yulli’s Brews, PPCA and Nike. Read more here
- EMI were in Studio 2 for 2 days tracking drums with Australian singer-songwriter Odette. The sessions were engineered by six-time Grammy nominated record producer Damian Taylor, and assisted by Jesse Deskovic.
Other sessions included Australian Navy Band, Jess Kent Vocal Recording with Simon Cohen, Redbull 64 Bars recording, AB Original: Briggs and Trials, Jay Tee Hazard, Australian Jazz vocalist Emma Pask, XMPLA live recording and filming, Safia x Spotify and more.
- Leon Zervos mastered new music for Birds of Tokyo, Stan Walker, Samantha Jade, Yorke, Clare Bowditch, Kota Banks, Isaiah, Lila Gold, Tuka, Guy Sebastian, Jack River, Shag Rock, Furnace and the Fundamentals and Jordan Gavet (NZ).
- Steve Smart worked on releases for Alex The Astronaut, Washington, Elk Road, Hollow Coves, Cheetah Coats, Jack Gray, NOT A BOYS NAME, Aydan, Wharves, Vast Hill, Dande and The Lion, Casey Barnes, Machine Age, Ivey and a remastering project for Col Nolan.
- Andrew Edgson mastered tracks for CLYPSO, Ainsley Farrell, Thomston, darby, Camp 8, SCABZ and Good Lekker.
- Ben Feggans has been mastering music for Mallrat, Keelan Mak, Hype Duo, Nick Cunningham, Diana Rouvas (remixes), Johnny Hunter, micra and Johniepee.
- Harvey O’Sullivan worked on releases for The Lazy Eyes, møment and a remix for Billy Davis.
- C3 Church hosted a live band recording in Studio 1 for a worship album facilitated by Assistant Creative Minister Ryan Gilpin. The live album recording featured a full band accompanied by an audience of 120 guests and was engineered by Stefan Du Randt and assisted by Jack Garzonio.
- RØDE Microphones were in Studio 2 for a product demonstration and shoot out, testing some of their microphones
- Warner Music Australia have been utilising Studio 1 for listening party showcase events introducing their newly signed artists
Recently filmed at Studios 301
XMPLA live recording and filming at Studios 301