Studio & Recording
- June kicked off strong in the studios with APRA AMCOS SongHubs and Nat Dunn curating a three-day intensive songwriting camp at the studios with artists including Peking Duk, Illy, Mallrat, and Odette, as well as Dunn’s bandmate Nicky Night Time from her artist project NAATIONS.
- The month also featured The Voice TV show contestant recordings including a full band session in Studio 1 for Voice winner Diana Rouvas.
- Village Roadshow Pictures and Fox filmed a documentary series in Studio 1 for an upcoming movie.
- Nick Littlemore (PNAU, Empire of the Sun) was locked out for over a week in Studio 4 as well as Rüfüs Du Sol also holding down a number of days in our production and writing suite.
- Stefan Du Randt engineered a children’s choir for Carriageworks’s ‘Solid Ground,’ which is an Indigenous art education and employment program targeted at encouraging students to partake in arts and music.
- ‘GEORGE’ which is a Sydney based alternative band started working on an EP with our engineers Stefan Du Randt and Jack Garzonio.
- Other sessions included Jess Kent, Boo Seeka, Boomchild, The Wisemans Circus, Felicity Light and more.
Nando’s Music Exchange did a full facility take-over to run a series of workshops and panel discussions with Australian artists and industry representatives including Jane Gazzo, Kwame, Cloud Control, 301 Producer/ Songwriter Paul Brandoli, KLP, and NYXEN.
Great engagement for our “Digiposium” one-day conference around digitisation of oral histories and analog audio; podcasting in libraries or portable; and recording in libraries and schools.
- Leon Zervos has been mastering releases for The Veronicas, Illy, Jess Mauboy, Clare Bowditch, Sahara Beck, Isaiah, Kota Banks, The Jungle Giants, Vanessa Amorosi, and JEFFE.
- Steve Smart has mastered new music for Paul Kelly, Alex The Astronaut, The Money War, RedHook, Abi Tucker, Stellie, WHARVES, PLANET, Miss Eileen & King Lear and Fierce Mild.
- Andrew Edgson has mastered for Xavier Dunn, A.D.K.O.B, Hayden Calnin, Black Aces and live Opera House sets for Kelsey Lu and Briggs.
- Ben Feggans has mastered new releases for Mallrat, Pacific Avenue, Meem, Emma Hewitt, Billsbry, YAAK, Ash Hendriks, The Goods, The Strides and Hype Duo.
- Harvey O’Sullivan has mastered tracks for Tilde, The Marion Cranes, Sam Allen and Bansheeland.