Studio & Recording
- Dean Lewis spent 2 days in Studio 1 and Studio 2 recording songs and music videos for an upcoming single release with Universal Music.
- Steve Barry’s jazz trio recorded a live album in Studio 1 with Owen Butcher engineering.
- RØDE Microphones ran a session in Studio 1 with Jack Prest for one of their endorsed artists. Jack recorded ‘Battle Ax’ – which is an experimental classical/fusion viola player with the assistance of RØDE microphones and their technicians.
- Lionel Cole and his full band spent 3 days tracking in Studio 1, engineered by Jack Prest and assisted by Jack Garzonio.
- A$AP Twelvyy recorded for 3 days with Tom Garnett from the Warner tenancy room (Studio 8). A$AP was on tour here for a few weeks and brought along Kid Laroi to track vocals on a collaboration.
- Stefan Du Randt tracked vocals for Thelma Plum and SAYAH in Studio 3 with Warner Music
- Andrew Klippel produced and Jack Prest engineered Godtet in Studio 1 for 2 days, assisted by Jack Garzonio
- Cosmos Midnight via Sony Music recorded in Studio 2 with Jack Garzonio engineering, and Ross Ferraro as session drummer
- Nick Broadhurst recorded in Studio 2, engineered by Antonia Gauci and assisted by Jack Garzonio
- Tom Garnett engineered Conrad Sewell with Sony Music in Studio 2
- MusicNSW and 301 hosted the Levels Masterclass series in the studios on the 18th of May. This featured 4 x studios with over 50 students working across songwriting, production and mixing techniques with Milan Ring, Mookhi, Sparrows and Rebel Yell.
- SIMA and ABC Classics hosted a live album recording for Julien Wilson‘s jazz quartet in Studio 1. There were over 110+ in attendance, with Owen Butcher facilitating a live record and stream to ABC radio.
“Thank you so much for a seamlessly successful event for our Sydney Symphony Vanguard members program. I was so impressed by your professionalism, friendliness and accommodation of all of our requests. The event was well staffed and the team went out of their way to make us feel at home. […] It was a huge honour to hold an event in such an iconic space and we are so grateful for your hospitality at all stages of event planning.”Mihka Chee
Sydney Symphony Orchestra
- Leon Zervos has been working on new releases for The Veronicas, Jess Mauboy, Stan Walker, Jungle Giants, Montaigne, Slum Sociable, Cyrus, Sahara Beck, JEFFE, Fergus James and Dawn Avenue (Mexico).
- Steve Smart has mastered music for Dean Lewis, Vance Joy, Spookyland, No Frills Twins, Oh Reach, Lakyn, RedHook, Abi Tucker, Danielle Spencer, Dande and the Lion, PLANET, and Ivey.
- Andrew Edgson has worked on tracks for The Lulu Raes, The Laurels, Yeevs, Foreign Architects, Merpire, Black Aces, The Paddy Cakes, Noah Dillon, Jack Botts and Fatin Husna (Malaysia).
- Ben Feggans has been mastering for Luboku, Oh My My, Emma Hewitt, Love Deluxe, Nick Cunningham and remixes for Alison Wonderland and Owl Eyes.
- Harvey O’Sullivan mastered singles for E For Echo and Sarai.