(Studios 6, 7, 8)
Creative spaces at the heart of the Australian music community.
As part of our relaunch, Studios 301 has a selection of brand new production suites available for short-term and long-term hire.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our extended 301 family and be at the heart of the Australian music community.
Our Studios 301 production suites have been tenanted by Australia’s best artists, producers, composers and songwriters. At our previous Mitchell Road facility tenants included RÜFÜS, Chvrches, Mansionair, Peking Duk, GLADES, Lachlan Mitchell (The Jezabels, The Vines), Eric J (Flume, Chet Faker) Mitch Kenny (Beyoncé, Hermitude) and more.
Studios currently available are:
- 24 hour access (subject to security authorisation)
- Internet & electricity
- PMC Monitors
- Access to basic tech support & hireable microphones, instruments and studio equipment
- Access to breakout spaces and coffee machine
- Tenant-only discounts on recording spaces, mastering, and other services (i.e. hotdesks, boardroom etc)
- Shared kitchen, fridge, microwave, water cooler and shower
*No allocated parking unfortunately
In addition to the studios we also have collaborative workspaces available as a part of our creative hub, situated in our upstairs office. These 6 hot desks designed specifically for emerging creative and music industry professionals will be coming online shortly.