ORAL HISTORY DIGITISATION
For all enquiries, please contact:
Ron Haryanto on email@example.com or 02 9698 5888
As Australia’s largest audio facilities, Studios 301 has the capacity and experience to digitise Oral History collections of all sizes. We are a member of the International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives and as such, our processes and equipment comply with the IASA-TC04 guidelines.
Our track record includes digitisation projects ranging from home interviews on cassette and micro-cassette , journalist’s notes on DAT, 1950’s field recordings on reel-to-reel tape and esoteric recordings across many vinyl formats.
- Playback and capture on the highest quality equipment
- Expandable capacity from 1-4 operators and studios
- Conversion to multiple file formats
- Metadata capture and entry
- Bulk digitisation systems
- In-house tech support
- Custom solutions